POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It must be friday : Re: It must be friday Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It must be friday
From: Darren New
Date: 31 Oct 2008 19:40:23
Message: <490b9767$1@news.povray.org>
Gail wrote:
> Sweet. I'm considering picking up a 500GB or 1TB drive while I'm over

You'll want to hit some sort of "warehouse" type store, aka a "big box"
store. Some place that would also sell (for example) bare motherboards
or empty cases. I tried googling appropriate terms, but I couldn't find
anything like that.  Again, I suggest asking the concierge at the hotel.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)